This blended activity (face to face workshop and online activity) aims to provide health care professionals with a foundation in qualitative research ethics in the social sciences. The online activity will utilize videos, readings, a discussion forum, and multiple choice questions to optimize learning.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss methods of qualitative research: Interviews and focus group discussions
- Perform in-depth interviews and focus groups
- Discuss methocs of coding
- Perform coding and developing themes
Registration Fees: As listed
This activity has been designated for a maximum of 4.0 IACET CEU credits. Health care professionals should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
To Obtain CEU Credits:
To obtain IACET continuing education credits and be able to print-out and download a computer generated CEU certificate., you must achieve the following:
- You have attended all 2 days of the workshop
- You have achieve the passing grade for the post test (80%)
- You have completed the Feedback Survey.
Author, Reviewers, and Planners' Disclosure Information:
The individuals listed below have disclosed no relevant financial relationships with commercial interests:
- Henry Silverman, MD (Presenter)
- Doaa Oraby
- Omaima El--Gibaly
- Computer with Internet connection
- Current version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari browser
- For questions/help about logging in or accessing this website please contact email@example.com